Sunday, October 2, 2011

Discount 10k Gold 1/10ct TDW Diamond/ Created Blue Sapphire Ring (I-J, I2-I3)

10k Gold 1/10ct TDW Diamond/ Created Blue Sapphire Ring (I-J, I2-I3) by Amour

10k Gold 1/10ct TDW Diamond/ Created Blue Sapphire Ring (I-J, I2-I3)

Customers Score :

Listprice : $391.99  In Stock
Your Price: Check Special Offers !!!Lowest Price
Free Shipping
Read Reviews.
See more Details & Compare Prices.

10k Gold 1/10ct TDW Diamond/ Created Blue Sapphire Ring (I-J, I2-I3) Specification

The vivid blue hue of a created sapphire paired with the icy sparkle of diamonds lends this 10-karat white gold ring the perfect touch of elegance to flatter your evening look.

Read more Details.



10k Gold 1/10ct TDW Diamond/ Created Blue Sapphire Ring (I-J, I2-I3)
FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Usually ships in 1-2 business days

Compare Prices and Find Best Deals Online

No More Store to Compare.



### Product Information and Prices Stored : Oct 02, 2011 20:07:51 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment